P. Dermot O’Neill is a CPA, ABV, CVA, MAFF, ABAR with over 40 years of public accounting experience. Dermot’s practice concentrates in the areas of income taxation, forensic accounting, litigation support, business valuation, transaction consulting, and financial analysis. He has provided consulting and expert witness assistance in cases involving oppressed shareholders, personal injury, wrongful death, accounting malpractice, and contract and tort issues. He has testified as an expert in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Florida, New York, Connecticut, Virginia, Arizona, the Chancery Court of Delaware as well as Federal Bankruptcy Court and Federal District Court.
Dermot is an adjunct instructor at Rider University College of Business Administration, Graduate Studies. He has been an adjunct lecturer at Villanova University as well as a guest lecturer at Widener University, Drexel University and Lehigh University Graduate Schools of Business. He has presented continuing professional education seminars sponsored by various state accounting institutes and societies, bar associations and universities. He received his B.S. in Economics from Villanova University.
P. Dermot O’Neill
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics
- Accredited in Business Appraisal Review
- B.S. Economics Villanova University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA BV/FLSC and Tax Sections
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts