Kevin founded the firm in 1991 and currently is the Managing Director.
Kevin has 30+ years helping clients through significant change and strategic planning to make the most appropriate financial and management decisions.
Kevin has held senior management and board seats of public & private companies along with being the Chair of the firm’s SEC audit practice. He has testified in several state and federal courts along with leading several turnaround/restructuring advisory engagements.
Kevin holds an MS in Taxation from Philadelphia University and a BS in Accounting from West Chester University of Pennsylvania along with being licensed to practice as a CPA in the State of New York and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Kevin currently lives with his wife and boys in Newtown, Pennsylvania
Kevin J. Conner
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Master of Science, Philadelphia University
- Bachelor of Science, West Chester University
- Turnaround Management Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Association of Insolvency & Reorganization Advisors
- Royal Scots Club of Edinburgh
- Union League of Philadelphia