- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services on behalf of clients across diversified industries to include bookkeeping, accounts payable including 1099 reporting, payroll/HR administration and other tasks to support the client’s accounting/HR functions. Digital filing capabilities.
- Full charge bookkeeping to the point of providing adjusted trial balances and draft financial statements. Monthly, Quarterly and Year-End Closing process.
- Advanced working knowledge of Quickbooks including technology issues with bank feeds. Quickbooks Advisor status helpful however not necessary.
- Working knowledge of the tax preparation processing to include interfacing with clients to gather their tax information, engagement administration and the electronic filing process.
- Show willingness to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decision; include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Follows instructions, respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; complete tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve and promote quality; apply feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure memorandums.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Explorer Internet software; Intuit ProSeries or similar tax software.
Salary negotiable depending on experience. Flexible working hours, paid time-off and other benefits.
Kevin J. Conner, CPA, MST | Managing Director | Conner & Associates, PC
110 South State Street, Suite 200 | Newtown, Pennsylvania 18940
Direct: 215.860.3322 Ext. 106 | Cell: 917.860.1425