- Preparation of various complex federal, state, and local tax returns for businesses, organizations, and individuals.
- Analyze complex and diverse information; collect and research data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well individually or in a group problem solving situation.
- Provide general ledger system support regarding functional issues of financial and management reporting.
- Show willingness to exhibit sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decision; include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Approach others in a tactful manner; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Follows instructions, respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; complete tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve and promote quality; apply feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure memorandums.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients.
- Various other tax research projects as they arise.
- Pursue training and development opportunities; strive to continuously build knowledge and skills; share expertise with others.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Explorer Internet software; Intuit ProSeries or similar tax software.
Kevin J. Conner, CPA, MST | Managing Director | Conner & Associates, PC
110 South State Street, Suite 200 | Newtown, Pennsylvania 18940
Direct: 215.860.3322 Ext. 106 | Cell: 917.860.1425